integ
profile
JiaMin
mama
301191
fhps, rvhs, hci
1b2b3a4a 08S6V
og25!
APOLLO :D
rvgg[swallowkfmynah]
rvsc[discocentral]
justmylucklah
mama-ly.
hugs&loveseveryone :D

axe-dee xD

wishlist
live life to the max
face the world with courage, grit and a smile :D

tagboard



affiliates
IS LAZY FOR LINKS D:
http://08s6vee.blogspot.com
all you need to know.


besides,theworldislinked:D
onelinkleadstoanother
:D


Best Of Me - Daniel Powter Pattern: tillyness Website Hit Counters
Web Counter
rate
Thursday, December 10, 2009
I'm really affected by the fact that all my friends (the guys) are eventually going to go NS and I won't be able to see them as often as I do now )))):

As much as I'm happy for them, WHEEEE YOU GUYS ARE GOING TO SERVE THE NATION (GOODJOB JIAYOU) and HURRAY MUSCLE-BUILDING FTW, I can't stand the thought of, in a way, losing them.

Some of my closest friends are guys, hahahahahaha. My platonic lover, my confidante, just to name a few. While we say, its alright, as long as we keep in contact! the guys will still be out in the wkend whattttt. :D

idk, its always easier said than done ):

I was lamenting abt this to zhenyang last night, and he was telling me that human are extremely adaptable creatures and sooner or later, that 'hole in my heart' will be mended.

I used to believe that too lah, but I'm kind of getting tired of making new friends (I have quite alot of friends alr), i just really want to hold on tightly to those i know and love. I really don't want any more friendships to fade, as I go about building new ones.

Okay that's just what i want, it'll nvr happen.

Anyway I promise i'll rly make the effort to keep these friendships strong (: I really love you guys and when you all are in NS pls rmb to JIAYOU AND DONT EVER GIVE UP OKAY (: you're not alone and we all love you back at home and when you come home, we (the girls) will be holding up banners welcoming you home (must tell me when u booking out and where) okayyy if the other girls dun wanna do it i'll be there you can count on it.

Take care, you and you. I'll miss you guys so so much, words can't even describe how I'm feeling right now. LOVE YOU ALL.